Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome!

Posted by Hillary

Thank you for checking out my blog. I have started this for the purpose of showing people my photographs in order to get the word out that I'm in this business! I hope you enjoy the pictures and can share this with people that would also like my style. Please spread the word!

I am currently scheduling Christmas pictures (to be used for Christmas cards in any way you see fit) for $40-50/shoot, starting the month of October. I will give the client a CD of the pictures that they may take to have printed, upload to a website, etc. I will not be giving out digital copies of pictures for long, so get it while it's available!

My qualifications... I am in photography school at Samford University's metro program. I have been contracted to shoot for Mountain Brook's Chamber of Commerce magazine. I shoot with a Nikon D80.

Here are some photos from the past few weeks.






0 comments: